Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our Day

For Easter we got Marine World passes! It was really fun, I mostly went on the little kid rides with Mercy and Judah. Zeke got to try Hammer Head. My favorite part was when my dad, Zeke, and I went on Tony Hawk's Big Spin! Zeke told us that if you lean really hard to the right you spin a lot!!! It was awesome. After a while we got funnel cake! It was really fun. Once we left we went to get Rubios, after Rubios my mom and I went to see The Last Song. Before the movie started we went to Michaels and I bought paper to write to my friend Esther. We also bought a knitting book and something that my mom is going to use to make me something, but I don't know what! After we left Michaels we went to the movie theatre, we got popcorn, a big soda, and candy. The movie is really good and I recomend it for anyone!! Well that was my day yesterday!!!!!!!!
~Brooklyn Joelle

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a really fun Easter!!! keep writing -- i love to read what you re up to! i miss you! and when do i get to see your paintings?
    gerry

    ReplyDelete