Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My day

So today my dad surprised my mom with a trip to somewhere. (Portland!!!!!) And we are left alone for three days...just kidding we are going to our neighbor/friends house today. Then tomorrow we will be picked and we will go to our friends house! The next day is the day my parents return and the destination they will be picking us up at is another friends house! We are sooooo excited that the are going somewhere like this! The best part is when my parents get back my mom will have dreads!! The second best part is where they are staying! It is in an old school that was turned into a hotel! I hope you liked this little morning bite off my day!
AT
Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. I love your little updates about your day! Thanks for being so excited for us, and for keeping such a big secret! I love you and miss you lots!!! Have fun! xoxoxo (Mom)

    ReplyDelete