Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Have No Idea!

Ok well I have no idea what I want to write about! I know I wanted to write again since I haven't for a while. But I don't know what to write about. Well I guess that I could write about our zip line!
Ok so a few days ago my friend and I were bored so we decided to look in this book my dad got one time. It is called Handy Dad! There are so many creative things in the book so we found the zip line. We have tried to make zip lines before but this one was going to be different. We were going to find as many things from the book as we had! So we were going to make it with rope, we also had some handle bars from a bike that we wanted to include. So in the book there was a hook for something but my friend didn't care what for she just said "I have that in my garage!" So we rushed over to get it. It was holding up a shelf (that had nothing on it) so her dad took down the middle one and we brought it back to our house. Then it hit me, at camp we use a harness! So we decided that we would use rope as a harness. Then I decided we could rap the thing that my friend got around the handle bars we used a carabiner to hook the different sides together. When we got it all ready my friend went over where the zip line started and had me bring her the handle bars. When she got the handle bars she hooked the carabiner to the rope harness and jumped off the ladder! After that we did lots of different things with the zip line and now it is the best it has been!
Thank you for reading my post!
~Brooklyn Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment